I am a Drupal core module maintainer, the creator of MicrodataPHP, and a contributor to other OS projects like Symfony.See my whole resume
I write about code on my blog and in publications such as IBM developerWorks.
- Why Drupal 8 should drop RDFa (and microdata) in favor of JSON
- Video: Quickstart to testing with Behat, Mink, and Selenium
- Drupal 8 now has Schema.org RDF mappings (but don't pop the champagne yet)
I've spoken about my projects at conferences from Shanghai to San Francisco.
- REST and Serialization in Drupal 8 at DrupalCon Prague
- Building interconnected sites with HTML5's microdata at DrupalCon Munich
- A Brief History (and possible futures) of Structured Data in HTML at DrupalCity Berlin
I also sometimes work on non-code (or not-primarily-code) projects.Browse my other projects